Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Spaghetti Casserole II
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.1g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|