Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Soup with Ricotta Dumplings
- 1¼ cups (285 grams) Homemade Ricotta or store-bought whole-milk ricotta
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup (40 grams) fresh breadcrumbs
- ½ cup (50 grams) freshly grated pecorino cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus more for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (5 ounces/140 grams) all purpose flour for coating
- 2 quarts (2 liters) chicken broth, preferably homemade
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 282kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 11g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 85mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|