Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Soup with Loads of Vegetables and Matzah Balls
- 4 quarts water
- 1 large cut-up chicken preferably stewing or large roaster
- Marrow bones (optional)
- 2 whole onions unpeeled
- 4 parsnips peeled and left whole
- 1 parsley root (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery leaves plus 2 stalks celery and their leaves
- 1 rutabaga peeled and quartered
- 1 large turnip peeled and quartered
- 1 kohlrabi quartered (optional)
- 6 carrots peeled and left whole
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons snipped dill
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 zucchini
- Matzah Balls
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?