Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Soup with Fresh Herbs
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 1 bunch fresh chervil or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 quarts Chicken Stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 whole chickens (about 3½ pounds each), quartered
- 1 large onion, diced
- 8 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch rounds
- 5 large parsnips, peeled and cut into ½-inch rounds
- Coarse (kosher) salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Homemade Matzoh Balls (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 245kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 97mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|