Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Soup With Black Beans and Corn
- 1 recipe Fast Chicken Soup Base
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- tortilla chips
- grated Monterey Jack cheese
- fresh lime wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|