Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large fowl, fresh or frozen, or 1 large roasting chicken, discard the organs but reserve the neck
- 2 Knorr chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 large onions, peeled and sliced
- 4 carrots, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 3 parsnips, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 2- inch slices
- 1 bunch parsley, well rinsed
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- Approximately 3 to 4 quarts cold water
- Additional chunks of carrots, celery, and parsnips and more sliced onions
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 96mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|