Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound chicken parts
- 2 stalks celery, including leafy tops, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 whole chicken, thoroughly rinsed
- Salt to rub inside the chicken
- 1 large whole onion, unpeeled (find one with a firm, golden-brown peel)
- 1 large whole carrot, peeled
- 1 medium parsnip, peeled
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch dill, cleaned and tied with a string
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 92kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 52mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|