Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Skewers with Spicy Raisin Ketchup
- Cooking spray
- 1¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-Inch pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Metal or wooden skewers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ½ cup dark raisins
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh or pickled jalapeno chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 340kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 83mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|