Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Shepherd's Pie
- 8 potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 medium head roasted garlic
- 1 pound cooked, shredded chicken breast meat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|