Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 4-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/8-inch thickness
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (for dredging)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups (or more) whole wheat (or regular) panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?