Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|