Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 lb chicken thighs with skin and bone
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 to 4 jarred hot cherry peppers in vinegar, drained and finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 751kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 54g (83%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (68%)|
|Cholesterol 239mg (80%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|