Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Scaloppine With Oyster Mushrooms And Marsala
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast halves (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 8 paper-thin slices prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus additional as necessary
- Seasoned all purpose flour for dredging
- 8 to 10 ounces fresh oyster mushrooms
- 1 cup sweet Marsala wine
- ½ cup rich Chicken Stock
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Crisp-fried fresh sage leaves (see Notes) for garnishing (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 629kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 158mg (53%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|