Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Saute with Triple Berry Glaze
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA, divided, or more as needed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Smucker's® Orchard's Finest™ Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Rice pilaf, prepared (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped Italian parsley, if desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 80.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|