Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 to 16 thin slices prosciutto
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- ½ cup Chicken Stock or low-sodium broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 329kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 97mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|