Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad with Sesame-Miso Dressing Recipe
- 1 pound, thin sliced chicken tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium miso paste or 2 tablespoons Miso & Easy
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 small heads of butter lettuce, leaves torn
- FOR THE SESAME-MISO DRESSING
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon low sodium miso paste or 2 tablespoons Miso & Easy
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons rapeseed, grapeseed, rice or olive oil
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?