Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad with Roasted Bell Peppers and Toasted Almonds
- 4 skinless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds total)
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup unsalted, toasted almonds, finely chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 8-ounce jar roasted red peppers (or one or two large red peppers, roasted, blackened skin removed, stems and seeds removed)
- 3 Tbsp sherry vinegar (can sub apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?