Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad with Piquillo Peppers, Almonds, and Spicy Greens
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes chicken plus 3 tablespoons drippings reserved from Roast Chicken with Spanish Paprika
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 piquillo peppers or 1 roasted red bell pepper from jar, well drained, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 6 ounces assorted spicy salad greens (such as watercress, frisée, baby arugula, and hearts of escarole; about 6 packed cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?