Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad with Blue Cheese, Apple, and Frisée
- 1½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heads frisée, cored and trimmed of dark outer leaves
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, peeled, cored, and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- ¼ pound blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted on a baking sheet at 375°F until lightly browned and fragrant
- ¼ cup lightly packed fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 cups sliced leftover chicken
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 509kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 41g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 74mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|