Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad with Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado - peeled, seeded and sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|