Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad with Apples, Grapes, and Walnuts
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into small chunks
- 2 cups chopped walnuts, or to taste
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 5 tablespoons creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 25 seedless red grapes, halved
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|