Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad With Corn and Lima Beans
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 ears fresh corn, kernels cut off the cob (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups stalk celery, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 lima beans, thawed if frozen
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound bunches watercress, stems removed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?