Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad With Bacon and Red Grapes
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and minced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 48.4g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|