Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad With Apple and Basil
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (from 2 to 3 limes)
- 2 tablespoons white wine or rice vinegar
- 4 light brown sugar
- 2 scallions (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Granny Smith apples (peeled, if desired), diced
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mint
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?