Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 1 bone-in chicken breast (about 1 pound)
- 1 whole chicken leg (thigh and drumstick, about 3/4 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup small-dice celery (from 1 stalk)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot (from 1/2 of a small shallot)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 4 to 6
- or sandwich-sized slices of focaccia or ciabatta bread (optional)
- Bibb, Boston, or iceberg lettuce (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?