Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad Niçoise with Big-Flavor Vinaigrette
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, or 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 pound small red potatoes, scrubbed
- ½ pound haricots verts or green beans
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, very thinly sliced
- 4 to 5 cups mesclun (mixed baby lettuces)
- ¼ cup niçoise or kalamata olives, rinsed and drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, yolks discarded, whites coarsely chopped
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 scallion, trimmed
- 1 to 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed, and blotted dry (optional)
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 16 basil leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?