Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Salad II
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 eggs
- 1 red apple, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- fajita seasoning to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|