Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 cups cooked chicken, cut up into good-sized pieces
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup diced tender celery stalks
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely cut fresh tarragon leaves (or ¼ tsp dried tarragon)
- 2/3 cup or so mayonnaise
- Fresh salad greens, washed and dried
- All or a choice of sliced or chopped hard-boiled eggs, parsley sprigs, strips of red pimiento
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 434kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 34g (52%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|