Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Riggies II
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sweet red peppers, drained and julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked rigatoni pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.7g|
|Saturated Fat 18.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|