Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut in bite-sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cubanelle pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 hot cherry peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|