Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Rice Soup
- 7 cups chicken broth
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 small turnip, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen French-cut green beans
- 2/3 cup converted rice (such as Uncle Ben's®)
- 3/4 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|