Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Rice Salad with Lime Cream Dressing
- 1 6-ounce package southwestern-flavored rice mix
- ¾ pound boneless, skinless deli chicken, diced
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chiles
- ¼ cup Jalapeño Lime Cream Dressing
- Optional garnishes: ¼ cup ripe olives, sliced; 1 head of red or green leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 294kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 63mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|