Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Rice Mexicana
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked white rice, divided
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 (10 inch) heated flour tortillas for serving
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken meat
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|