Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Ranch Enchiladas
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 47.6g|
|Saturated Fat 27.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|