Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp (2 mL) dried thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) fennel seeds (optional)
- 1 green or yellow bell pepper, into thin 2-inch (5 cm) strips cut
- 1 cup (250 mL) well-drained canned tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) small black olives (see Notes)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1¼ lbs/625 g)
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 8-cup (2 L) casserole dish with lid
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 349kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 151mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|