Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 whole chicken, 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 pounds, cut into parts
- 1 red onion, sliced in half
- One large 6-pound 9-ounce can of hominy, drained and rinsed
- 4 large cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 to 2 Tbsp dried oregano (Mexican oregano if you have it)
- 1/4 whole cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, cored, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled, chopped
- 1 large bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 large bunch watercress, chopped
- Mexican cheese, Queso Fresco, sliced
- Several red radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Chopped seeded jalapeno or serrano chiles, or other chile peppers
- Tostadas or tortilla chips
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?