Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Pot Pie on the Run
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can 2% low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups meat from rotisserie chicken, skinned and cubed
- 1 (29 ounce) can mixed vegetables (such as Veg-All®), drained
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crust (such as Pillsbury®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|