Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Pot Pie VI
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.3g|
|Saturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|