Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 quarts water
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, split
- 1 tablespoon bouillon flavoring
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 small white onion, diced (1/4 cup)
- 2 stalks celery (1/2 cup), diced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 store-bought pie crust
Directions:View on Food Network
Why don't we display directions?