Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Pot Pie Pasta
- 8 ounces short pasta (penne, campagnelle, ziti, etc)
- 2 teaspoons poutry seasoning
- 1 leek, light green and white part only, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups chicken broth (I like the Pacific and Imagine brands in the box)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?