Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Pot Pie IV
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.3g|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|