Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Pot Pie III
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, boiled
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|