Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Pot Pie II
- 3 bone-in chicken breast halves, skinless
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 potatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 to taste salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (9 inch) frozen prepared pie crust, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|