Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken (Pot) Handpies
- 1 medium potato, peeled and chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, quartered lengthwise and chopped
- 1 celery rib, halved lengthwise and chopped
- 4 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 unbaked pie crusts, either store bought or homemade (not pie shells)
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?