Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 4 1/2- to 5-pound chicken
- 4 medium onions
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 to 6 sprigs parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 fresh poblano chiles, seeded and chopped, or two 4 1/2-ounce cans
- 3 fresh jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 15-ounce cans hominy, drained
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground or dried oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?