Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Poppy Seed Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cucumber, sliced - or amount to taste
- 2/3 cup safflower oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 4 green onions, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 86g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|