Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|