Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- About 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1½ red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, and cut into very thin strips
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 cherry or grape tomatoes, stemmed and cut in half
- 3 ounces smoked ham or Canadian bacon, thinly sliced or julienned
- 5 ounces watercress, leaves and 1 inch of stems washed and dried well, roughly chopped (about ½ cup)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 341kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 15g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 128mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|