Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Pinwheels with Pasta
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed through a press
- 16 large basil leaves, plus more to serve
- 12 sun-dried tomato halves in oil, drained
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- 8 oz (230g) penne, cooked
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 375kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|