Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, Pickles, and Potatoes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 8 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups petite pickles (such as Mt. Olive®), halved
- 1 cup baby carrots, halved
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives with juice
- 1 cup pickle juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|